Modern virtual casinos are digital versions of traditional gambling halls that you have probably already visited. They are usually filled with large slot machines and countless tables at which dealers accept bets and pay chips.
When it comes to virtual casinos, players expect more variety of entertainment, and they are absolutely right. This is what defines a good modern establishment available on the Internet for all adult categories of users.
However, land-based and virtual casinos have the same trend: most punters are aiming with video slots and slot machines. This is, of course, a popular form of gambling, but if you do not want to be content with random payments, choose table casino games online. To win, you need to demonstrate some skills or even the art of bluffing. The level of bets is quite loyal for beginners and advanced players.
The category is quite extensive because it consists of tables, roulettes, and card games. You will find many versions of Roulette, Blackjack, Poker, Baccarat, and other popular games. Depending on the table chosen, the RTP can vary, but it is always kept at a high level (94-98%) offering great payouts to enthusiasts.
Another advantage is the introduction of Live technologies into the gameplay. Now users can play with real opponents at any time. Thanks to this approach, they get an amazing experience that is as close as possible to what they will find in an offline establishment. All details are described below.
Best Online Casino Games
How to play casino games?
Table games are timeless classics that will never leave the casino industry because people always like risk and big prizes. All your favorite offline casino table games are also available in virtual clubs where you can play at any time. But first, learn the rules of each such game so as not to lose your last dollar.
If you don’t have hands-on gambling experience or the largest bankroll, try your luck at Baccarat. This is one of the online casino games with the simplest rules. Once the game starts, place a bet on Tie, Player’s or Dealer’s Hand, or select all three outcomes. By choosing the correct hand or if the draw wins, you will receive real cash. Note that the hand that has cards closest to nine wins.
The history of this game began several centuries ago in one of the European countries. It then moved to America, where local players invented a new form of the gambling wheel. These days, casino enthusiasts are offered several variations of Roulette:
In any of them, your task is to choose a cell on which the ball will land. There are no complicated rules and pitfalls. However, the three classic Roulettes have a different number of cells. The European wheel, for example, has 0-36 numbers, and the American one also has 00 cells, which slightly reduces the chances of gamblers.
Three card poker
The range of free casino games would not be complete without poker. In this version of the game, both the player and the dealer are dealt three cards. You just need to beat the hand of your rival. Place a bet to start the game and if you get a strong hand, place another bet. Just in case, you can place additional bets like ‘Pair Plus’ to increase your edge.
It is believed that the predecessor of this legendary game appeared in the 17th century or even earlier. It was presented in almost every gaming hall in America. Choosing the classic version of Blackjack you compete with the dealer, and to win, you need to form a combination of cards equal to 21 points. Each participant receives two cards. Then you can Stand or Hit to get an extra card.
There are several ways to win much more money and fill your pockets. Double your current bet to get another card. If something went wrong, use another option – split certain pairs. In this case, you get two pairs of cards, which gives you a better chance.
These are the most popular categories in the Table Games sections. As already mentioned, all games are offered in different variations, each of which has specific rules and bet limits. Advanced punters will be happy to take on real opponents in Live Casinos.
The good news is that you can test all of these games for free. This is possible thanks to the no deposit bonus and other gifts for your registration at the casino. Or stay on our website to play as long as you like!
Casino games: online or live dealer?
The advent of live games has turned the industry upside down. This gave regular players the opportunity to enjoy real games without leaving the room. They no longer had to look for the nearest land-based gaming hall to place a couple of bets. Now it is possible anywhere, regardless of whether you are using a desktop or mobile device.
Online games pros:
- Convenience. You can run these games 24/7 365 days a year. Many operators offer mobile casino games that do not require downloading, and this gives you even more benefits.
- Big variety. This is something that fans of live dealers often don’t get. Put it simply, there are some versions of games that cannot be recreated in live mode. This applies to many poker machines and other tables.
- Loyal betting limit. As you wander through the casino sections, you will find that most of these games have loyal betting requirements that often start at $1. This is a great solution for punters who have visited the game resource for the first time.
- No socialization. If you like to chat with people and exchange phrases with dealers, classic table games will seem a little boring because you are playing against a random number generator, not a real opponent.
- Not attractive graphics. This applies to older versions of games that you may still find. They do not surprise users with 3D graphics and animations.
Games with live dealers were first used 10+ years ago. It's time to check what the results were achieved.
Live dealer games pros:
- Exciting atmosphere. Loud music, applause sounds, and flashing lights are not available in regular games. This is an amazing atmosphere for your immersion in the gaming environment.
- HD broadcast. The gameplay is broadcast in HD or even 4K quality. You can follow your opponent’s every move by reacting with your bets.
- Exclusive games. In addition to traditional table games, live casinos offer amazing live shows like Dream Catcher, Monopoly, Deal or No Deal, etc.
- Less variety of classic games. As already stated, live dealers are not available in some traditional games, in particular some poker versions.
- Control your emotions and expressions. If you really want to win, don’t show your weaknesses, so you don’t give your opponent an advantage.
Winning strategies for online casino games
Probably every player at least once tried to find a universal strategy for regular wins in a particular casino game. Unfortunately, such a tool does not exist because no one knows how and where the game will take place, besides, every gambler has his own play-style. You can only use the tips to improve your efficiency at the table:
- Start with small bets.
- Do not decrease the rate after each loss, but increase it to restore your bankroll after a big win.
- Set a time limit to leave the table when the time comes.
- Don’t spend all your money to get your lost bets back.
- Study the rules carefully.
- Remember that some games give the casino a bigger edge.
By following simple tips, you are guaranteed to succeed!
Casino games 2021. Trends and popular features
The iGaming market is quite extensive, but despite this, table games occupy one of the central positions. They easily compete with video slots that attract players all over the world. In 2021, experts predict a rapid development for online and live dealer games, which is associated with certain trends.
- Themed games. They are not currently offered in every gaming room. Nevertheless, they have a high demand because this is something new and exclusive. In these games, you will hear the voices of celebrities or even meet them. One example is Blackjack and Roulette featuring Mike Tyson. This is a way to make the gameplay fun and dynamic.
- Crypto bets. It’s 2021, and the value and importance of cryptocurrency are skyrocketing. Therefore, many punters prefer to place bets through Bitcoin, Litecoin, and other cryptocurrencies. Several developers have offered games that take this form of betting exclusively, which also provides the highest level of security.
- More shows. Sooner or later, each of us wants to test something new. The developers are ready for this because they offer even more Live Shows with real croupiers. Now you can diversify your routine with Monopoly, Crazy Times, Deal or No Deal, and other popular shows with simple rules.
- Mobile approach. There is no point in developing a game for the desktop platform only. Millions of gamblers are betting on mobile devices, and this trend will not disappear in the near future. For this reason, modern games are developed based on HTML5 technology, adapting to touch screens.
- More betting options. Taking a look at recent table games releases, you will find that they support side bet options. This technique is actively used by developers in Roulettes and Blackjack games, where players can place additional bets increasing their chances of a favorable round outcome.
Follow all trends to be successful!