Wheel of Fortune Triple Extreme Spin Slot Demo Play
Wheel of Fortune Triple Extreme Spin details
|Min bet (Max bet) $, €, £||1( 1250 )|
|Game type||Video Slots|
Scatter symbols, Wild, Bonus Game, RTP range, Bonus wheel, BonusGame: Pick Objects
Wheel of Fortune Triple Extreme Spin Slot Review
General About This Slot
Wheel of Fortune slots are produced by Big Time Gaming vendor and IGT software producer. It is not a progressive slot. The number of the winning lines is 720, which implies both advantages and disadvantages for a player. Continue reading to learn all the details. You will read about the gaming process, paylines, and bonuses as well.
According to the game's atmosphere, you get into the old-fashioned TV show with the elements of the 80s casino slot. You will hear the familiar sounds, the tiles contain both traditional TV show prizes and classic slot symbols, and the key element is a wheel of fortune. It is a direct reference to the same-name American TV show.
The RTP of the game varies from 92% to 96.08%, according to the game rules. The upper cap is more than the average RTP of the slot game selection. However, the lower cap can distract some players. In the Wheel of Fortune demo, every fifth game gave a winning combination or a bonus. The other facts about the game are:
- The game table consists of 21 tiles, which is not common among slot games.
- Free spins are absent as a bonus option.
- The animation is minimalistic. The reels spin and stop with minimal momentum. The tiles are not animated, as well as the background. Additional animations can be seen during bonus games.
- The Wheel of Fortune game has unequal reels: two reels with three symbols, two with four tiles, and the middle one hold five characters.
- The bet size range starts from 50 coins (the slot accepts multiple currencies). The maximal bet per spin equals two thousand and a half coins. Such a size forms a high barrier of entry for new players and those willing to gamble for fun.
- IGN software is licensed by the UK Gambling Commission. So, the game is legal in the majority of the world states.
Winners can both get a fortune or lose it if they are not careful with betting. Let's continue with the main gameplay and layout peculiarities of the Wheel of Fortune slot machines.
How to Play This Slot
The game screen can be divided into two main parts. The first one holds the main table. The logo of the game is in its upper-left corner. In the upper-right corner, there is a window that shows the maximal possible jackpot. The number depends on the total bet size. The second bottom parts contain the control of the game:
- The very left window shows how many ways are active for a spin and how many coins one bet takes. Both numbers cannot be changed. The coin value is always 50.
- In the next control panel, a player can set the value of a coin. One coin can be equal to 1, 2, 3, 5, 10, 20, 25, 50, 100, 200, 300, or 500 currency units.
- The next window shows the total bet (which equals the coin value multiplied by 50). It means that the maximal bet can reach up to 2500 coins.
- A big red button with the spinning arrow launches a new spin.
- Contrary to its name, the 'Total win' window shows the win from the last spin only. To learn the prize you've acquired during the whole session, remember your balance and take it away from the Balance value you have at the moment.
- A small blue button with two arrows and a '+' sign activates the autoplay mode. A player can set from ten to fifty automatic spins, which will stop if the player runs out of money, activates a bonus game, wins a jackpot, or reaches the amount of a single win.
- Below, a small button with the question mark opens the Wheel of Fortune casino game rules.
To start a game, check the balance, set the coin value, and push the red round button. All five reels start spinning to give you the winning combination. To have a reward, you need to get at least three identical symbols situated in the adjacent columns. Unlike in other slots, the Wheel of Fortune slot lets the line begin from any direction. However, the line must still begin from the side column (1st or 5th). If a symbol that takes part in a payline has identical symbols in the same reel, the reward gets a multiplier.
Symbols and Soundtrack
The soundtrack of the game refers to the TV shows as well. Light jazz music with the fanfare that signalizes the start of the game and the winning combos create a pleasant atmosphere. However, the option to make the sounds quieter or turn them off does not exist. In this case, you can turn off the sound for the whole browser tab.
In total, thirteen symbols are present in the game. As it was mentioned before, their appearance refers both to classic slot games and TV shows. They are divided into two major groups:
- Standard symbols include different fruits: banana, plum, orange, cherry, and apple. They are the cheapest characters that can give up to 125 coins for a quintuple combination. The cheapest lines that are worth five coins can be gathered from oranges, plums, and bananas. A car is a next tile that costs three hundred coins for the biggest combo. A piece of jewelry costs four hundred, and a yacht is worth a thousand coins. Finally, the Wheel of Fortune symbol combination costs ten thousand coins.
- The special symbols include the Wilds, Scatters, and the Triple Extreme Spin tile. The Wild stands as a substitution for all standard characters except The Wheel of Fortune. It can appear only in the middle reels. Three or more Scatters activate the minor bonus game called Mini Wheel Bonus. The same number of the Triple Extreme Spin tiles initiate the same-name major bonus.
All the special tiles of the slot machine are animated. The winning combination is highlighted with purple borders on each involved tile. When two Scatters appear, the other reels that still in a spin get highlighted, which means a slightly bigger chance to see the third Scatter on them.
Unlike the other slots, the Wheel of Fortune slot machine does not imply free spins, a jackpot wheel, a game of risk, or other traditional bonuses. On the contrary, it has two special bonus modes:
- A Mini Wheel bonus starts when three Scatters are on the game table. Spin it to get a multiplier to the coin value (from 50 to 3850).
- The Triple Extreme Spin bonus consists of two stages. First, a casino player has to open a number of envelopes containing colored gems (red, blue, and yellow). Each gem adds a roller pointer to the bonus wheel of the corresponding color. The number of envelopes to open depends on the number of bonus tiles that appeared on the game table. When the diamonds are gathered, the second stage starts. A player spins three wheels containing the number of coins and the multipliers (the yellow roller). As a result, a gambler gets two coin rewards multiplied by the number from the yellow wheel.
The jackpot in the Wheel of Fortune game is stable. It equals the maximal prize for the major bonus game.
Pros and Cons
There are plenty of features that can be considered pros and cons of the game. Of course, the final choice is up to you and your gambling preferences.
- huge possible wins;
- good max RTP;
- special bonuses;
- both-way lines;
- good atmosphere.
- no Wheel of Fortune slot free spins;
- poor cross-platform optimization;
- big bets only;
- significant possible losses;
- lack of controls.
The game appears to be for professionals only. Those who begin gambling do not deposit enough money, even for the minimal bet. Plus, the big size of bets can play a nasty trick: a few spins can make thousands of currency units disappear. So, it is better to play demo first before making an investment. Read the final part to learn where to do it.
Where to play
You can both play the Wheel of Fortune demo or try to win money with it at 888 Casino, JackpotCity, Ruby Fortune, and Spin Casino. There, you can play for free to test the Wheel of Fortune. It is highly recommended to see if you are ready for this game and to build a proper strategy.
TOP-3 Casinos to Play Wheel of Fortune Triple Extreme Spin Slot Machine
|Casino||New Players Bonus||Geo||Score||Play||Games||Deposit|
|+ 100 Free Spins on Book of Dead!||
||108/168||Visit casino Read review||2637 Games||
|100% up to 100$ + 50 Free Spins on Book of Dead!||
||108/168||Visit casino Read review||2735 Games||
||108/168||Visit casino Read review||1971 Games||
|+ 50 Free Spins on Gonzo's Quest!||
||105/168||Visit casino Read review||3058 Games||
|100% up to 1000kr + 100 Free Spins on Ninja Master!||
||105/168||Visit casino Read review||2530 Games||
|on Book of Dead!||
||99/168||Visit casino Read review||2447 Games||
|100% up to 100€,$ + 25 Free Spins||
||96/168||Visit casino Read review||2578 Games||
|100% up to 100$ + 15 Free Spins||
||93/168||Visit casino Read review||2532 Games||
|100% up to 100€ + 25 Free Spins on Starburst!||
||81/168||Visit casino Read review||2411 Games||
|100% up to 500$ + 20 Free Spins on Melon Madness Deluxe!||
||72/168||Visit casino Read review||2291 Games||
||69/168||Visit casino Read review||2704 Games||
|100% up to 100$ + 100 Free Spins on Book of Dead!||
||66/168||Visit casino Read review||2049 Games||
|100% up to 250€ + 100 Free Spins on Gonzo's Quest!||
||60/168||Visit casino Read review||1534 Games||
|100% up to 250£||
||60/168||Visit casino Read review||438 Games||
|100% up to 300€ + 50 Free Spins on Starburst!||
||54/168||Visit casino Read review||3557 Games||
|100% up to 200€ + 50 Free Spins||
||0/168||Visit casino Read review||2462 Games||
|100% up to 44£||
||0/168||Visit casino Read review||2007 Games||
|100% up to 100$ + 25 Free Spins on Book of Dead!||
||0/168||Visit casino Read review||2660 Games||
|+ 80 Free Spins on Book of Dead!||
||0/168||Visit casino Read review||2187 Games||
More IGT Slots
- Hexbreaker 2
- Apollo Rising
- Samba De Frutas
- Wolf Rising
- Black Widow (IGT)
- Super Times Pay
- Cash Coaster
- Fire Horse
- Nordic Heroes
- Lil' Lady
- Pacific Paradise
- Bubble Craze
- Medieval Money
- Pixies of the Forest
- Golden Goddess
- She's a Rich Girl
- Triple Diamond
- Kitty Glitter
- MegaJackpots Cleopatra
- Da Vinci Diamonds
- Firehouse Hounds
- Day of the Dead
- Diamond Queen
- In Bloom
- Nouveau Riche
- Da Vinci Diamonds Dual Play
- Cleopatra (IGT)
- Treasures of Troy
- Mayan Riches
- Wild Wolf (IGT)
- Stinkin Rich
- Grand Monarch
- Super Times Pay Hot Roll
- Wheel of Fortune Ultra 5 reels
- Silent Movie
- Western Belles
- Double Diamond
- Wheel of Fortune on tour
- Wolf Run
- Crown of Egypt
- Cleopatra PLUS
- Siberian Storm
- The 100,000 Pyramid
- White Orchid
- Treasures of the Pyramids
- Candy Bars