Free Dragon's Temple Slot Demo Play
Dragon's Temple details
|Min bet (Max bet) $, €, £||0.1( 1500 )|
|Game type||Video Slots|
FreeSpins, Scatter symbols, Wild, Spreading Wilds or Wild Rush
|Technology||Flash, JS, HTML5|
Dragon's Temple Slot Review
General About This Slot
In Chinese culture, the dragon is a symbol of wealth and luck, and you can often see it as a home decoration or at the doorstep of ancient temples. So, no wonder that London-based software provider IGT – you might know this company by its former name, GTech – took this theme and turned it into a spectacular Dragons Temple slot.
It is a 5-reel, 4-row slot with 50 paylines, which gives you a lot of winning combos. And even though this slot was released in 2016 and doesn’t feature a jackpot wheel or a mini-game, the gameplay is still alluring and easy, no matter if you’re an experienced player or a newbie who just starts getting into the world of slots.
The mascot of the Dragons Temple casino game is a green dragon, and the design is made using various shades of red and gold, which is typical for Chinese-themed slots. The background of the field is a beautiful garden with blooming trees and waterfalls bathing in the sunset, which sets the relaxing mood and keeps the player engaged.
How to play this slot
Dragons Temple slot machines have user-friendly settings. The green arrow on the left side of the display opens the bet menu. You can adjust the number of paylines (from 10 to 50) and set the bet per 1 line (from 1 to 100 game credits).
The cost of the bet grows progressively and is a multiplier of the number of active lines and the bet per line: for example, if you set 30 paylines and 10 coins per line, your maximum win will be 300 coins.
Note, though, that if you decide to play for free first, the game gives you 1000 credits, and if you spend all of them while playing, you will have to relaunch the game.
When you’re satisfied with the settings, press the green button below to confirm them.
Now, let’s take a look at the display of the Dragons Temple slot machine. In the top part, it shows your local time and the sliding menu, where you can check the value of the symbols and general game rules. Then, you see a traditional 5x4 slot display that takes most of the screen. Finally, the section below the slot shows you your current game balance, current win, and the total bet sum, based on your settings.
There are two ways to play Dragons Temple:
- You can play demo or bet your real money in online casinos. Since IGT is a well-known software provider, you can easily find this slot machine almost in any high-rated and responsible online casino.
- If your casino of choice has a desktop or mobile version, look for the Dragons Temple there! IGT made sure that its software is cross-platform, so many users can choose the most comfortable way to play it.
Symbols and soundtrack
Now, for the most exciting part of the Dragons Temple game – what special symbols does it have, and how can you make the most of every spin?
So, the game has three sets of symbols. First, we have card tiles: Ace, King, Queen, Jacket, and Ten. These symbols are stylized to look like Chinese hieroglyphs painted with colored ink. Also, note that you need to have at least three identical card icons, starting from the first reel, to form a winning line.
Here’s the value of each symbol:
- Ace: 200 coins for 5 reels, 25 coins for 4 reels, 10 coins for 3 reels.
- King: 200 coins for 5 reels, 25 coins for 4 reels, 5 coins for 3 reels.
- Queen: 100 coins for 5 reels, 20 coins for 4 reels, 5 coins for 3 reels
- Jacket: 50 coins for 5 reels, 20 coins for 4 reels, 5 coins for 3 reels.
- Ten: 30 coins for 5 reels, 10 coins for 4 reels, 5 coins for 3 reels.
These are more likely to form a winning line per spin, but they have little value, so they work best when combined with Wilds.
Along with the card tiles, the slot machine also features five thematic images with increased value. You need at least two consecutive reels to have the same symbol for it to become a winning combo:
- The Game logo – the second most valuable symbol after the Wild. Its value for 5 reels is 1000 coins, 4 reels – 200, 3 reels – 50, 2 reels – 5.
- The Temple gives you 500 credits for five reels, 100 for 4 reels, 30 for 3 reels, and 3 for 2 reels.
- Chinese lanterns are worth 400 coins for 5 reels, 75 for 4 reels, 25 for 3 reels, and 2 for 2 reels.
- Green Koi Fish will give you 300 game credits for 5 reels, 50 for 4 reels, 10 for 3 reels, and 2 for 2 reels.
- Blue Vase is the least valuable image and will bring you 250 coins for 5 reels, 50 for 4 reels, 10 for 3 reels, and 2 for 2 reels.
The size of the prize is based on the number of reels with the same symbol (starting from left to right) and grows exponentially with every reel.
The Dragons Temple slot’s Wild has two unique features: first, it offers you five Wild symbols, one for each reel, represented in a form of the Chinese dragon. They have different colors: purple, red, green, blue, and orange, and you can spot them when the slot spins.
Second, if a Wild symbol becomes a part of a winning combo, it expands and overtakes the whole reel, substituting every symbol except for Scatter and increasing your chances to become a winner. Also, if you collect 5 game logos and one Wild that can become a part of a winning line, you will get 500 coins.
The Yin Yang symbol is the Scatter, and it launches a free spins feature if you’re lucky. Scatter lands only on 2, 3, and 4 reels, and your total bet acts like a multiplier for Scatter wins. You might think that the Scatter encourages you to bet big, but don’t rush.
We found out that even in a Dragons Temple demo, the Scatter combo is pretty hard to trigger, and you can spend the whole game session (up to 2 hours) without seeing it, so it’s better to start with a small to medium bet to test your luck. However, if you do trigger the Scatter combo, the stakes will quickly become high, and you can significantly multiply your win.
Three scatters enable the Free Spin feature, where you can pick three possible options:
- 15 free spins with the Wild 3rd reel.
- 10 free spins with 2nd and 4th reels Wild.
- 5 free spins with 1st, 3rd, and 5th reels Wild.
It’s more advisable to choose fewer free spins and more Wilds because Wilds guarantee a win, but you can choose what works best for you. The Free Spin feature is pretty fun, but it’s hard to get, and this is the only bonus game you can count on in this slot.
Along with that, the more Wilds you get, the bigger your win becomes. Two consecutive Wilds multiply your total prize by 5, but if you’re lucky enough and manage to catch all five dragons, you’ll get an x1000 multiplier to your bet, which means big cash. So, don't be afraid to let your inner high roller out if you plan to catch Wilds.
Pros and cons of the slot
We’d say that Dragons Temple slots are pretty balanced and can serve as a good start to those who are new to IGT slots. However, they aren’t perfect and have their downsides and advantages, so consider them before you decide to play for real money.
- user-friendly design and easy settings;
- Expanding Wild feature that can quickly multiply your wins;
- two sets of symbols increase your chance to win.
- hard to trigger Free Spin bonus;
- no mini-games or progressive jackpot feature;
- expected payback could be a bit better.
Where to play free Dragons Temple slot?
IGT is a well-known provider not only in England but around the world, so you can easily find the Dragons Temple in most of the affiliated casinos. The best choice would be Ladyluck, Touch my Bingo, Slotmine, Very Vegas, and Elite Mobile Casino for those who want to play on a mobile version.
|Casino||New Players Bonus||Geo||Score||Play||Games||Deposit|
|100% up to 1000$||
||126/168||Visit casino Read review||1414 Games||
750 Free spins on Copy Cats
Code Copied To Clipboard
||123/168||Visit casino Read review||2412 Games||
|100% up to £200||
||123/168||Visit casino Read review||637 Games||
||120/168||Visit casino Read review||771 Games||
|20 Free spins on Beat the Bobbies||
||120/168||Visit casino Read review||922 Games||
|25% up to £1000||
||120/168||Visit casino Read review||1562 Games||
|100% up to 100€ + 200 Free Spins||
||117/168||Visit casino Read review||404 Games||
|150% up to £150||
||117/168||Visit casino Read review||1389 Games||
|100% up to €100||
||114/168||Visit casino Read review||447 Games||
|100% up to 200€||
||111/168||Visit casino Read review||1375 Games||
More IGT Slots
- Hexbreaker 2
- Apollo Rising
- Samba De Frutas
- Wolf Rising
- Black Widow (IGT)
- Super Times Pay
- Cash Coaster
- Fire Horse
- Nordic Heroes
- Lil' Lady
- Pacific Paradise
- Bubble Craze
- Medieval Money
- Pixies of the Forest
- Golden Goddess
- She's a Rich Girl
- Triple Diamond
- Kitty Glitter
- Da Vinci Diamonds
- Firehouse Hounds
- Day of the Dead
- Diamond Queen
- In Bloom
- Nouveau Riche
- Da Vinci Diamonds Dual Play
- Cleopatra (IGT)
- Wheel of Fortune Triple Extreme Spin
- Treasures of Troy
- Mayan Riches
- Wild Wolf (IGT)
- Stinkin Rich
- Grand Monarch
- Super Times Pay Hot Roll
- Wheel of Fortune Ultra 5 reels
- Silent Movie
- Western Belles
- Double Diamond
- Wheel of Fortune on tour
- Wolf Run
- Crown of Egypt
- Cleopatra PLUS
- Siberian Storm
- The 100,000 Pyramid
- White Orchid
- Treasures of the Pyramids
- Candy Bars