Best Casinos to Play Live Bingo in 2021
Best Live Bingo Games 2021
|Min bet (Max bet) $, €, £||0.3( 300 )|
|Game type||Video Slots|
FreeSpins, Scatter symbols, Wild, Sticky Wilds, Bonus Game, BonusGame: Pick Objects, Random Wilds / Additional Wilds, Bonus wheel, Gamble, Bonus symbols, Features Map, Cheats tool
How to play Live Bingo?
Are you ready to earn real money with this classic and easy casino game online. In this article we have outlined everything you need to know to play live bingo online. Check it out!
Bingo is one of the most popular and easy to play casino games all around the world and now you can also find it online. Although there are some variations of the game (series of numbers to include, available cards, how many cards can you take, etc.); the goal is pretty much the same: completing the bingo pattern. But, how do you do that?
The first thing you will need to do is buy the bingo card (s) - which most times will be assigned to you randomly when you play online, the number of cards you can get will also vary from one casino to other-. If you have never seen one, a bingo card contains 25 spaces (24 of them numbered, one in blank) arranged in a 5x5 format that corresponds to each letter of the word “BINGO”.
All Live Bingo casinos 2021
Numbers are assigned randomly to each space depending on the letter. The B column will contain 5 random numbers between 1 and 15; in the I column there will be five numbers between 16 and 30; in the N column there is a blank space and 4 random numbers between 31 and 45; in the G column between 46 and 60 and lastly, in the O column there will be 5 random numbers between 61 and 75. Although the series may vary – British bingo uses numbers from 0 to 90 and 30 Ball Bingo uses a different format-, the assignation logic is always the same.
In the traditional Bingo modality, there are 75 possible numbers that are represented by a numbered ball in a bin. Each of these balls will be randomly selected and announced by the casino caller or display board. The player should carefully check if the announced number is at any of their cards and mark them in case they are. Although some live bingo websites online will do this for you automatically, there are others in which you will have to do this for yourself , so pay attention and make sure you don’t miss any number called out.
When a player has completed the Bingo pattern (5 spaces in a row, column, diagonal, or any other pre- determined pattern) they can claim “BINGO!”, the game will stop and the numbers will be verified by the live dealer. There can be one or more bingo winners, in which case the prize will be split among those who correctly completed the pattern.
Please, keep in mind that depending on the online casino you are using, if you claim BINGO! Incorrectly you could be sanctioned; while if you take too long to claim it (usually, after the dealer announces the next number), your victory will no longer be valid. Bingo is easy and entertaining, but it also demands concentration.
Where to play Bingo?
There are many live bingo and casino websites available online that will allow you to earn real money, some of them will require fees and some of them won’t. Please, also keep in mind that although the logic does not change, the winning pattern can also vary from one online casino to other, so make sure to understand the conditions before you start playing.
Playing online does not have to be a risk. Here is a list of suggestions that will help you choose a reliable live bingo and don’t get scammed. Check them out!
- Check the reviews: Usually, most online gambling and casino websites have users review online. Take a look at them and pay special attention to aspects such as reliability, fairness, online casino’s rank, common complaints, etc.
- Confirm their payment methods: Every casino has its own conditions in regards to payments, withdrawals and currencies. We strongly suggest you to get informed and make sure these conditions are suitable. For example: Are you willing to receive cryptocurrencies as payment method? Would you like to wait until you earn a specific amount before withdrawing? Is the pending time reasonable?
- Make sure they offer (good) customer service: It is a bad sign if you find an online casino that doesn’t offer a customer service option or if they are just unreliable or doesn’t reply to your inquiries. In addition to checking the reviews, we suggest you try to contact them and evaluate how long they take to reply, if it is easy to get in touch with them, how many methods of contact they offer, etc.
- Read the terms and conditions: Most people don’t really pay attention to this section when signing up for most services, but with an online casino this is not the type of thing you can ignore. Read them carefully and I you have any doubt about their rules and conditions, don’t hesitate to ask.
- Increase your chances of winning: Although bingo is a game of chance you don’t have to depend only on luck to win. There are some things you can do to increase your chances of winning. For example: the more bingo cards you can get, the more chances you will have to win; bigger jackpots will ensure you a better prize, even if there is more than one winner; and lastly, the less competitors you have, the better.