Penny slot machines have a huge fan following. This is because the players are offered the lowest cost of the game. Many people say that gamblers can win big for just one cent.
You might, like thousands of other players, think penny slot machines just cost one cent to play. This is not always the case, and in many virtual casinos, you will find that the minimum price for each spin starts at 50 or even 100 credits. In other words, you will wager $1 per round. Despite the fact that the unit of credits is worth a penny, the slot machine will offer to bet on all available lines, sometimes with several credits per each.
Let's take the standard 5-reel slot with 20 winning lines as an example. You can wager 5 credits per line by determining the spin value of 100 credits, which is equivalent to $1. If you are in no rush, you will make a spin about every 10 seconds, wagering $6 in a minute. But it is still more profitable than video slots with high stake limits.
TOP-3 Casinos to Play Penny Slots
About Penny Online Slots
Have you been playing on Penny Online Slots and haven't won in a few days? Don't worry; it's nothing personal against you, but most of the time it happens when you're just not playing the right kinds of slots. I've played online slots for a number of times and I can tell you this: if you are trying to win a jackpot, you will almost always lose! Why is this? Most players do play online slots and they usually play in a variety of different kinds of casino slots.
The reason that these slots are so popular for those who want to win a jackpot, or a high amount of money from the game, is because there is no limit to the amount of money you can make. There is no set number of times you must play the game to get lucky, so there's no way to know what kind of luck you're going to get. You are as good as the slot you choose to play. If you choose the wrong kind of slot, then you're probably not going to win. Now, many people are very excited about playing these kinds of slots because they don't have to leave their homes to play. In addition, you can play for free, meaning you don't have to spend a penny at the casino.
There are a number of different types of games you can choose from when you play online. You can find a number of online slots by simply searching using any one of the search engines. It's also important to note that there are many different kinds of online slots. Some of them are designed to only offer certain numbers of spins each day while others may offer bonuses depending upon how many spins you play. It is important to be aware of the different kinds of games that are available online. Most of the time, they have different rules and they won't work with every single machine. So it is a good idea to know what kind of machines are available and what kind of game you are playing before you start to play.
Best Casinos to Play Penny Slots
Code Copied To Clipboard
Code Copied To Clipboard
Best Penny Slots
TOP-10 penny slot games released recently
Although this type of slot does not have complex criteria, finding the best alternative can take at least several hours. But you’re in luck here, as we have compiled a rating of the best slot machines with a low betting threshold. So, whether you want to dive into the gambling industry as a beginner, or want to make some money, then any of these ten slots deserves your attention:
- Wild Walker
These days, the appearance of zombies does not seem to be the plot of a new sci-fi movie. Therefore, the topic seems to be more relevant and in this regard, Pragmatic Play released a new Wild Walker slot with 5 reels and 25 lines. The graphics are so realistic that some elements are really scary. With a minimum bet ($0.25), you can spin the reels and use Roaming Wilds and Free Spins.
- Book of Santa
Cozy, warm, and cheerful Endorphina’s slot will create a Christmas atmosphere in any season. The developers offered 10 fixed lines, 5 reels with three symbols each, and a $0.01 minimum bet. With 96% RTP, combinations often appear on the screen. Every time this happens, you can double the payout in the Gamble Round. The base game is filled with Wilds, Expanding Symbols, and additional Free Spins.
Debuting in 2020, Deadwood has already proven to be one of the most successful games from Nolimit City. It still dominates the Wild West-themed free penny slots niche. Besides modern 3D graphics, there are many bonus options like Gunslinger Spins, Hunter Wild, Multipliers, etc. All game action takes place on 5 reels and 576 paylines. To start playing it is enough to wager $0.2 and press the Spin button. The maximum payout is 13950x.
- Pirates 2: Mutiny
The success of the first game gave Yggdrasil reasons for a sequel. Pirates 2: Mutiny is a visually pleasing 5-reel game with cartoon-style graphics and dynamic sound effects. Since the developers used the cluster pays engine, you need to hit 6 of the same symbols to get the payout, and in particular, the 4,400x jackpot. Tsunami, Mutiny, and Cannon Blast features will help you get even more prizes in the base game.
- Rise of Merlin
Play’n Go did a good job on a new slot about wizards and dragons. At first glance, this is a regular game with 5 reels, 3 rows, 10 adjustable lines, and a $0.01 minimum bet. Going into the details, you will find cool gameplay options with recurring payouts of up to 500,000 dollars. Take advantage of 8+ Free Spins, Wild symbols, and other features.
- Popping Pinatas
A vibrant music video slot describes the culture of Mexico. The Rival Gaming’s team decided to choose an unusual plot and portray it on a 5x3 grid with 20 winning lines. To take part in the festival, place a $0.01 bet and press Spin. The developers used a large portion of 3D graphics and bonus options. Winnings happen more often thanks to Wilds and Day/Night rounds. The main cash prize is 2500x.
- Pirate Gold Deluxe
It is not unusual for developers to release deluxe versions of their slots. Not so long ago, Pragmatic Play released Pirate Gold Deluxe, an updated version of the popular slot machine. The graphics and gameplay have hardly changed. Punters will be looking for treasure on 5 reels/40 betways with a minimum stake of $0.2. They now also have the opportunity to win one of 3 jackpots and buy the Respins round.
- Spooktacular Spins
In this slot, the Nucleus Gaming team conducted a successful experiment using a 3-5-4-5-3 hexagonal grid, instead of the usual columns with symbols. There are 30 fixed lines and a wide range of symbols. The bet starts at $0.1. In any round, you can use Wilds and activate Free Spins. The graphics are made in a cartoon style using three-dimensional visualization and animations.
- Freezing Classics
If you want to play fruity penny slots online, check out Freezing Classics from Booming Games. This is a 5-reel winter game with 20 adjustable paylines and a $0.2 minimum bet. Despite the classic style of the slot, it provides modern payouts; all Major/Minor symbols and all Wilds increase the number of possible combinations in each round. Additional payouts are offered during Free Spins.
- Coils of Cash
This is one of the newest releases from Play’n Go. The game is unpredictable and interesting. It is worth starting with a board that offers 6 reels and 2304 ways to win. In each round, you have the opportunity to bet from $0.1 to $100. There is also a horizontal top reel with Power Coil reel multipliers that increase after each Cascading Win. The video slot has excellent potential with a maximum payout of 30,000x.
How to play penny slots?
These days, finding penny casino games doesn’t take long given the abundance available to everyone on the Internet. As already stated, punters should not expect a one-cent bet. Of course, they can use this trick, but in this case, they have to spin the reels with a single winning line, which does not look profitable.
There are tons of slot machines with 10, 50, 100, 243, and thousands of ways to win which greatly increases the winning potential. In some slots, the developers use fixed lines that do not allow you to adjust them, in other games, it’s up to you how many paylines to use. Remember, the more lines you activate, the higher the likelihood of a winning chain appearing.
To play free penny slots, you also need to choose your bet size. This parameter can be adjusted with one or two buttons, depending on the type of slot machine. As you already understood, this affects the amount of future payments or even the progressive jackpot drawing.
Spin/Start/Play or just a round button starts a single spin. You need to press it after each round, or simply activate the Autoplay option with a series of automatic spins. As usual, all information about the game is hidden in the Paytable/Info section, where you will also find symbols and their coefficients.
How to win at penny slots? Just make a combination of three or more identical symbols on one active line. It is quite important to choose a slot machine with bonus options that work for the players. Plan your budget and determine the approximate number of spins you can afford.
Trends and popular features in the penny slots
If you are going to try the penny slot machine, you definitely need to know what trends will be this year:
- Multiplied lines. In fact, penny games are not the cheapest, because most often you will play 10, 100, or even 1000 active lines, placing a bet on each of them. This trend is increasingly used by developers because gambling loses its charm when you play on one active line and are content with rare payouts. Most slots offer at least 50 lines to make combinations.
- Buy a bonus. This option appeared in slot machines relatively recently. Here’s how it works: the slot has one or more bonus options that are activated from time to time. If this rarely happens, you can buy a specific bonus by paying money from your bankroll. It looks pretty attractive because you can get a bonus game or Free Spins.
- Bigger payouts. Penny video slots are really good for newbies and pro gamblers. They give quite high payouts even if you are playing at the minimum bet. This is due to the fact that the developers are increasing the RTP level and adding paylines, bonuses, and other options that allow the punter to win big.
- Autoplay. This option is an integral part of modern slots. Its essence is to relax the players and help them enjoy an unrivaled gaming atmosphere. So, you can activate dozens or hundreds of automatic spins that stop in case of payment. After all, you don’t have to press Spin after every round.
- Mobile gambling. Most of the slots in this category are developed using HTML5 technology. This means that they are mobile-friendly, and you can spin the reels on the go. What’s more, some low-stakes slot machines are available as downloadable apps. You can also gamble for free with no deposits.
These are the main trends we will be watching in 2021.
Advantages of penny slot
These slots are attractive because they allow casino customers to play longer with a limited bankroll. Penny games are so popular that low rollers are looking for them like high rollers are hunting for huge jackpots. Why is this happening?
- There is no risk of losing a large amount of money.
- You can enjoy your favorite video slots much longer.
- Payouts are independent of RTP. Even with a $0.01 stake, you can keep playing with 97% RTP.
- This is a great solution for beginners who want to figure out how modern slots work.
- Possibility to win a progressive jackpot.
Penny Slots FAQ
- ❓Are penny slots worth playing?❓
- The name Penny Slots doesn’t quite correspond to reality, because many players think that they will spend o penny for one spin and in turn will get a chance for a pretty good win. Of course, there are slot machines with small bets, and they make up almost 30-40% of any casino. The secret is very simple: an average spin costs a few pennies, but a gambling venue offers to use all lines to earn more. As a result, a bettor spends significantly more than a dollar at a time, activating additional offers, but such slots are quite an interesting option for everyone.
- ❓Is it better to play penny slots or dollar slots?❓
- It depends on which type of player you are — a low-roller or a high-roller. Penny slots are most often chosen by beginners and those who want to win often and little by little. Those who prefer dollar slots usually bet a lot and win even more, but significantly less often than those who prefer pennies. Therefore, the choice of currency for bets will determine the size and frequency of winnings, and therefore is determined by the player for himself.
- ❓Where can I play penny slots online for free?❓
- Today, online slot machines "Penny" are very popular along with conventional slot machines. Virtual systems allow to bet one penny per spin, and therefore you can play for a long time without investing a lot of money. Among the most popular online slots there are 21 Casino, Casumo, Mr Green, LeoVegas, Videoslots, etc. "Penny" slot machines on the Internet have a great chance to win with minimal expenses.