Jammin' Jars demo play and free spins - Push Gaming slots
|Category||Free Slots Online|
|Min bet (Max bet) $, €, £||0( 100 )|
|Game type||Video Slots|
FreeSpins, Multiplier, Sticky Wilds, Cluster Pays, Random bonus symbols, Avalanche / Cascading wins, Mega Symbol (3x3)
Desktop, Tablet, Mobile
Best Online Casinos to Play Jammin' Jars Slot Machine
🏆#1 OF TOP ONLINE CASINOS
Get $50 Free Chip
Copied to clipboard
Get $50 Free
Copied to clipboard
Get $73 Free Chip
Copied to clipboard
Jammin Jars Slot Review
The Jammin’ Jars slot is a simple, colorful, collapsing reels game developed by Push Gaming. Played using an eight reel, 8-row game engine, winning combinations are created by landing clusters of 5 or more matching symbols. It comes with only 6 regular symbols, which are represented by blueberries, plums, apples, raspberries, oranges, and strawberries. The latter is the most rewarding, giving you a 40x your stake for a cluster of 5.
Look out for giant symbols that can drop onto the reels randomly and wilds that can increase multipliers. You have the Rainbow feature, which can become active following any winless spin. The Rainbow feature is randomly triggered after any non-winning cascade. A rainbow drops down onto the reels and delivers a colossal fruit symbol. This feature is not available in the free spins. Any matching symbols adjacent to this colossal symbol also become part of the winning cluster.
With a Rainbow feature that adds colossal fruit symbols to the grid, there is a Jam Jar Multipliers feature where each consecutive win increases the multiplier by 1. If 3 or more Jam Jar symbols appear in view anywhere on the grid, the Free Games feature is triggered. Starting with 6 spins, all jars that triggered the bonus are carried over and will stick throughout the free spins round. Additional wild symbols on the board during the free spins will also stick.
The good thing here is that the multipliers do not revert to zero on a losing spin, and although 6 initial free spins may seem like a low number, it can go on for quite a while due to the cascading game engine. If you don't want the bonus to drop organically, you can buy it for 84 times your total stake. The design in the Jammin’ Jars slot is bright and bold. With a mirror ball in the backdrop, you’ll first notice the 70s-style disco soundtrack playing, which is upbeat. The 8×8 grid is set on a dancefloor as you’ll see 6 different fruity symbols. The most important symbol is the jam jar wild, as these benefit from multipliers.
When you get a cascading win, the multipliers increase by 1 every time. You can play Jammin’ Jars free on desktop, tablet, and mobile devices as it uses HTML5 technology. Push Gaming has been produced with portrait mode in mind. The 8×8 grid works well on smaller screens.
What is the gameplay of Jammin Jars slot?
Jammin’ Jars is played on an eight-by-eight cascade-style grid. It offers quite a unique gameplay, different from what you might be used to from most popular slots.
On each spin, stacked tiles fall in from the top and are removed from the game when they are part of a winning combination. This allows a cascade mechanism to kick in, bringing down more tiles from above to fill the empty spaces left by your win. If the new tiles trigger another win, it all goes into your pile of winnings for that spin. Accompanying this are a few well-designed features that complement the theme of the game and are nice variations on the usual set of features you might expect from a slot. Variety is the spice of life, and it is nice to see games like Jammin’ Jars innovating with the slot machine format.
Since Jammin` Jars doesn`t have a traditional reel set up, your wagers aren`t based on the number of paylines the game has. Instead, you`re offered fixed bets from 0.20 to 100. You can use an autoplay function for up to 100 spins while setting a loss limit and a single option win limit. With spotlights and dancefloor glow patterns in the background, it is a cheerful slot that Push Gaming has done its best to kit out with plenty of vaguely jam-based features.
Benefits of Jammin Jars free slot
Get ready to swing to funky 70s beats when you load the Jammin’ Jars for the first time.
- The Jammin’ Jars free online slot uses fun credits to operate instead of cash. Every other element remains similar to the real money version. The game is accessible without any demands to open an account or download software. Being recognized for its high volatility, this is one of the few budget-friendly games that can turn a £1 stake into a ten thousand non-progressive jackpot.
- The attractive graphics and ambiance is crafted to engage players for a long-term journey. It is definitely worth your time and money. The game is a great example of those casino games with highly rewarding features without a catch.
- You can play this game using one of two approaches. The first option is to play jammin jars slot demo version, which runs on fun credits built into the set. Another approach to play it for free would be to use no deposit bonuses, which are awarded in Push Gaming casinos and open to use in the game. The no deposit offers can generate real money wins for free in the game. However, the payouts are often subject to playthrough terms and require cash deposits to clear.
So try your luck playing the Jammin Jars free online slot.
Jammin Jars bonus options and free spins
There are plenty of bonus features on this game, and we shall discuss each one of them in detail below:
- Multiplier Jam Jar Wilds: whenever you land a wild, either in the base game or in the free spins feature, you’ll get a re-spin, and the wild will move down one position. This will continue until all wilds have moved out of sight at the bottom of the reels.
- Rainbow Feature: the Rainbow feature can activate randomly after any spin you don’t win. A rainbow will then drop down onto the reels, and a massive fruit symbol will appear. Any identical fruit symbol adjacent to this mega symbol will become part of the winning cluster.
- Jammin jar free spins: when you land at least 3 jam jar wilds on the same spin, this will trigger the Free Spins feature. This will give you 6 free spins, and you will also benefit from the 3 wilds that first triggered the feature, as these will remain sticky. New wild symbols that land during free spins will also become sticky.
The good thing about free spin mode is that the multiplier does not revert to zero when you lose. We know that 6 free spins do not seem all that much, but because of the avalanche feature, it can go on a lot longer than you might think.
Similar to Jammin' Jars Slots
Pros and cons of the Jammin Jars game
- High RTP: The RTP on this game is a bit above average, and that is always positive. It has an RTP of 96.8%. Return to Player might just be a “theoretical number” informing us how much a given slot pays out in the long run, but we still want it to be as high as possible, don’t we? Still, the game can grant you a max win of 10,000 credits in the base game. The only condition is that you give it some time. This payout percentage refers to the amount of money paid out, on average, for every 100 that players wager. Wins tend to be very small from just combos of fruit. The big wins come from hitting the bonus features.
- High Volatility. It also has a High Volatility game, meaning prizes occur less often than in low and medium volatility games but offer larger pay overall. Jammin' Jars has a max win of x20,000. As a result, the game can have quite a high variance, a fact to bear when working out your plan for bet sizing. With high variance slots being the flavor of the month for some time now, Push Gaming's Jammin Jars is one of the most popular games in this niche, and that is down to the huge wins that viewers of online slot streamers have witnessed.
- Demo mode. If you're considering giving this slot a spin, you should first play the Jammin Jars free play slot. I recommend playing 150 rounds at a wager close to what you would be spending if you were playing for real money. As this is a very volatile game, getting a feel for it in a demo is especially useful before spending your money. So, playing the Jammin Jars demo offers beneficial insight. It has a unique theme and visuals you can't, but there is huge win potential from multipliers. It has the most popular grid slot. It's also loaded with all sorts of bonuses.
- Progressive jackpot is not featured in the game, but its volatility and high max win make up for it.
- The bonus features are hard to hit.
- The music may not please everyone; you might not like it if you're a music person.