Free Electric Avenue Slot Demo Play
|Category||Free Slots Online|
|Min bet (Max bet) $, €, £||0.2( 30 )|
|Game type||Video Slots|
FreeSpins, Scatter symbols, Wild, Multiplier, Sticky Wilds, Bonus wheel, FreeSpins Mode Choosing, Symbol Swap, Stack
Desktop, Tablet, Mobile
TOP-3 Casinos to Play Electric Avenue Slot Machine
Electric Avenue Slot Review
General about this slot
Electric Avenue slot game is a relatively new (2020 is a release year) creation from Microgaming (to be more specific, from its partner All41 Studios). Being one of the most popular vendors, Microgaming ensures a relatively high-quality and interesting design. Electric Avenue meets the expectations with a thorough atmosphere, music, and animations.
From the gameplay perspective, it is a six-reel video slot with four lines. Electric Avenue has no progressive jackpots. The maximal winning is stable and equals 6,800 bets, independently of the bet size. The Electric Avenue slot RTP equals 96.37%, and its risk ratio is estimated as high. It means the game is not likely to let you win frequently. However, the winnings will exceed the average sums in comparison with less volatile games.
The main theme of the game refers to the neon culture and aesthetics of the 80s. In the background, you will see the landscape of Miami. With neon characters, it gives birth to the associations with the Miami Vice movie. The characters of the game reflect the popular culture and style of that time.
How to play this slot
The layout of the slot machine can be divided into two parts. On the left side of the game screen, you will see the game field with characters, reels, and lines. On the right side, there is a vertical control panel. It provides gamers with the following options:
- Controls let you switch off the game sounds and turn on the quick spin mode (all animations and reels spinning increase their speed).
- The Menu button toggles Help and Paytable Menus. Help is responsible for the general slot machine rules and concepts. Paytable explains how to win in Electric Avenue, describes the bonuses, and sets the rules for this particular casino slot game.
- The big pink button starts a new spin.
- Under it, you will find a button that sets the number of automatic spins. You can choose up to a hundred rounds only and set a bet size for them.
- The Bet settings let you choose the size for each round, starting from 0.20 to 30 coins. The left selector has more options than a right menu.
The game lacks coin denomination menus and auto-spin limits. The only way to make the session stop is to exhaust the bankroll. On the bottom of the game screen, you will see the balance available for a play and the current bet.
To win in a game, you need to have the same characters on the adjacent reels. The game has 4,096 ways to win, which means the position of each character does not matter. You need to be confident that the combination starts from the leftmost reel and takes at least three of them without breaks.
Symbols and soundtrack
The soundtrack of the game is represented by a disco melody in the background and sounds effects. The last ones include the sounds of reels spinning and winning combinations being highlighted. The soundtrack emphasizes the main theme when the winning combination is gathered. Also, you will hear a slightly different melody during the bonus game variants.
The symbols of the game are represented by different characters that refer to the slots games and the main theme. As usual for video slots, the game has both special and standard symbols. Here are their main characteristics and values:
- Four Wild symbols are represented by four personalized characters. The main feature of the Wilds is their size. Each takes the whole reel. Also, there is a Random Power Wild symbol, which is available only during one of the bonus games.
- Scatter symbol stands as an activator for the bonus games. Winners have to gather at least three of them to start the round with free spins. Scatter can gather the paylines, with 600 bets for the maximal combination.
- The standard symbols are represented by four play card characters, which are the cheapest tiles (22.5 and 30 bets for the maximal combos) and some items (a drink, sunglasses, a cube, sneakers, Polaroid camera, and boombox). Characterized tiles bring up to 750 multipliers for a bet maximally.
Characters and their properties cannot be changed through the gameplay. The price for the combinations will depend on the bet size. The Power Wild character can give additional spins if you manage to get four of them during the bonus game.
There are two main bonus options within the slot Electric Avenue. Unfortunately, the four-tile Wild is not a bonus feature, as their size does not affect the probability of building a winning line. The game is not about big wins, you will not meet the progressive jackpot wheel, either.
Two bonus modes are called Electric and Neon Free Spins. The electric round adds Power Wilds to the game, making them sticky. The other round launches a multiplier reel that updates every combination with a bonus payout.
Pros and cons of the slot
To sum up, the Electric Avenue slot review, let us consider the main advantages and disadvantages of the game. The first thing you should be aware of is the high risk of the game. It means that you cannot play with the slot having a little bankroll. Small spenders should avoid the game as well.
- The game has an interesting theme with good design
- Two bonus games are good
- The RTP ratio is higher than average
- The game has too many characters
- The control panel should have been richer
As a result, Electric avenue is a video slot with many paylines. It can be interesting to play for multiline slot enthusiasts. If you are a fan of neon culture, you can try the game as well. The others should avoid the game until they accumulate significant bankrolls.
Where to play
If you want to play for free or risk your money within the Electric Avenue game, you need to find a suitable casino. Hopefully, Microgaming casinos are numerous, and you should not face any problems. We suggest looking at True Fortune, Leo Vegas, Royal Vegas, Euro Palace, Casumo, or Jackpot City. You need to use the opportunity to play demo mode first. It will help you to understand all the game peculiarities and make the final decision concerning them.