Book of Doom free spins and demo play - Belatra Games slots
The Book of Doom by Belatra Games is a perfect slot machine for those who enjoy the hunt for the artifacts of Ancient Egypt. The casino game has five reels, three rows, and ten pay active pay lines. The betting limits range from $0.1 to $20, which makes the game quite appealing to penny punters. By high-rollers can be attracted by the prospect of becoming winners of a $100,000 maximum payout. While the 92.61% return to player guarantees payouts, gamblers should play for free first. The play demo version of Book of Doom is available in every gambling venue that offers the slot for real money. The Book of Doom is rich in bonus features. The players are going to be treated by the jackpot wheel, the mini-game, the free spins feature, and progressive jackpots.
Best Online Casinos to Play Book of Doom Slot Machine
🏆#1 OF TOP ONLINE CASINOS
Get $50 Free Chip
Copied to clipboard
Get 50 Free Spins
Copied to clipboard
Get $73 Free Chip
Copied to clipboard
Book of Doom Slot Review
General About This Slot
The Book of Doom slot is another Egypt-themed classic slot game. It was published by the Belatra Games vendor, a renowned producer of simple and exciting slot games. Maybe, you met Shogun's Fortune, 88 Dragons Treasure, Bank Robbers, and other famous slots from this Belarusian company. For about 28 years in business, the company developed over a hundred online slots and slot machines for land-based casinos as well.
The Book of Doom slots refers to Ancient Egypt, archeological expeditions, and the adventures of Indiana Jones. The start of the game shows a player a famous Book of Doom, where the main bonus rules are explained. The sound of a ritual drum indicates the beginning of the adventure.
However, the overall design leaves much to be desired. The symbols (both signs and characters) are detailed and belong to the Egyptian theme. The other elements (controls, icons, and fonts) are very common. The game settings open in a new semi-transparent window and contain simple digital controls and computer fonts. The atmosphere suffers, and the game can hardly dip a player into the gaming process.
It is a five-reel and three-line slot game with both regular and special symbols. The slot machine implies both progressive and loyalty points jackpots (learn more in the Bonus paragraph). The game has an in-built language switcher, where fourteen languages are available.
The Book of Doom game can be characterized by high volatility and an RTP of 96%. The vendor claims that the special tile appearance probability is 1:186. These ratios make the game pleasant both for new gamblers and professionals.
How to Play This Slot
The game screen can be divided into three main parts: upper, middle, and bottom sections. The upper section contains the Jackpot wheel of fortune meter, the game logo, and the controls (sound, language, full screen, home, and top players table).
The middle section is occupied by the game table, divided into three lines and five reels (fifteen tiles in total). Also, a special feature called Buy a Bonus is to the left of the table, and the active line control is to the right. When a player buys a bonus for a progressively growing price, the frequency of the bonus tiles is significantly increased. The line control allows selecting a number of active lines. It affects the total bet cost.
The bottom section has the control panel. It consists of the following elements:
- A big red button with the 'i' sign launches the setup of the Book of Doom slot machines. There, you can set the bet size and the line number, change the language, activate a turbo mode (reels spin faster), find the game of risk settings, and learn the game rules.
- Next, the number of collected Fun points (they activate the jackpot wheel) is shown.
- You will see the number of available credits that are on your balance. The betting range equals from 10 to 1000 currency units.
- The best size, which comes next, can vary from 10 to 1000 credits per one spin.
- The Win parameter shows the total reward acquired from the last spin. With every new round, it is set to zero again.
- In comparison with other slots, the Book of Doom casino game has detailed auto-spin settings. A player can check the exact number of pins, set the win per round, total win, and total balance loss limits. When a bonus, a win, and a win from five bets in a row occur, the mode stops. The exact number of automatic spins starts from ten and finishes with infinity.
- A big blue button starts a new round.
To start a game, set the number of active lines, select bet size, and push a big blue button. The reels will start spinning, filling the game tables with symbols. To win, you need to get a winning combination: at least three similar symbols in a row that start from the very left column. There are ten possible variants: three straight lines, straight and inverted arrows, and diagonals with different middle lengths. If you get several combinations, only the most valuable one will be paid out. Then, a winning line is highlighted.
Symbols and Soundtrack
The soundtrack of the Book of Doom slot machine is not extravagant, but enough for the atmosphere. When you begin a new round, the main theme starts playing. It consists of a fast, epic melody and traditional Egyptian drum sections. Such effects as reel stop, the appearance of the payline, special tiles, and coins filling the player's account are sounded.
The symbols of the Book of Doom casino game are divided into standard and special. Standard symbols include traditional 10-A card signs, a Hawk, Anubis, Nefertiti, and Archeologist. These symbols vary in the cost-per-line only. The cheapest J and 10 can bring up to ten thousand credits (with the maximal bet). The Archeologist is the most expensive tile. Five Archeologists in a row cost half a million credits.
Special tiles include the Wild/Scatter symbol and a Super Symbol. The Book of Doom tile unites the properties of both Wild and Scatter. It substitutes all the other symbols, activates bonus games, and brings up to half a million credits as well. During a game, every standard tile has a chance to become a Super Symbol. It can be paid independently of the location on the game table. If two (Archeologist) or three (other tiles) and more similar Surer tiles appear, they fill the entire reel.
Several interesting and common bonus modes are present in the game:
- Three Scatter characters activate Book of Doom slot free spins, with an option to accumulate more free spins, up to 150.
- Buy Bonus – push the corresponding button to raise the scatter appearance probability. The price for the feature depends on the bet size.
- The Game of Risk – it can appear after every win or can be turned off in the settings. After a win, a special 'Risk' button appears, and a player has ten seconds to push it. The game has two variations. In a Card Double, a player must draw a card stronger than a dealer's one. The Red-or-Black game makes a gambler guess the color of the card. Each game has five rounds, and the maximum win to be acquired is 100000. If the round is lost, the entire prize acquired from the spin disappears either.
- Jackpot Wheel of Fortune – it is a branded Belatra Games feature present in all games from this producer. To activate the Wheel, a user must place bets to get special points. The bigger bets mean more points. As soon as a thousand points are collected, the Jackpot mode activates. It consists of two wheels. The big one contains the Jackpot sector. The other sectors are JP points and JP multipliers. The Jackpot sum is collected from all the bets placed by all the players. 70% of the sum is paid to winners, and the other 30% starts the new sum.
Games of risk and free spins are now new for an experienced gambler. The Wheel of Fortune, on the other hand, is an attractive opportunity to win a colossal prize with just a single spin.
Pros and Cons
Whether you play for free or for real money, check the clear advantages and disadvantages of the Book of Doom casino slots.
- interesting bonus modes;
- progressive jackpot;
- 14 languages available;
- Buy Bonus feature;
- good betting range.
- too few paylines;
- poor design of details;
- no multiplying symbols.
First, play the Book of Doom demo to understand if you like this game enough to pay for it. If the result satisfies you, you can find a casino to make real money bets.
Where to play
The following online casinos let you play demo or paid versions of the Book of Doom game: Surf, Roletto, and BitStarz sites. The game is mobile device friendly, so you might find it in various casino applications.
Book of Doom FAQ
- ❓What is the Payout Percentage of Book of Doom slot?❓
The payout percentage of this game is 95.98%. This slot has one of the highest payouts in the world. By looking at the statistics of this game, we can see that it has paid out more than it has taken in 993 times and has lost money just five times. It is very rare for a slot machine game to have such a high payout percentage. Usually the payout percentage for slot games is between 95% and 97%
- ❓How volatile is Book of Doom?❓
The coin value for this game starts at $2 and can go up to $50. This makes the average coin value of this game to be $2. The coin values in this slot are quite volatile and can go up or down by a large amount compared to the average coin value. You can see from the statistics that this game has paid out more than it has taken in 7 times and has lost money just 1 time.
- ❓What is the biggest win possible in Book of Doom slot?❓
The biggest win that you can get on this game is a whopping . This win can be won by landing four sets of(4, 5, 6, 7) symbols on a payline. There are lesser wins below this jackpot, which can be won if you land on a red (×2), yellow (×5), blue (×10) or purple (×20) symbol.
- ❓What is the Book of Doom jackpot record?❓
The slot machine game has had two jackpots awarded. Both jackpots were won by a single player who remained anonymous. The second highest winning prize was won by a group of five players who also remain anonymous. The largest jackpot was won on, and remains the largest win to date, when a single player won a whopping . The money was shared out among all the winners.
- ❓How can I win the mega jackpot on Book of Doom?❓
There are a total of nine paylines in this game, and you can place your bets between one and nine. To win the mega jackpot, you need to get three lucky symbols on the central payline. These symbols are the Book of Shadows symbol (the Bo-Ka), the number of coins (×10) and the credit card symbol (×1).